» Unser Autohaus» Ihre Vorteile» Kundenservice anders» Sachmangelhaftung und Garantie» Export-Richtlinien / Checkliste: innerhalb der EU» Export-Richtlinien / Checkliste: außerhalb der EU» Export guidelines / checklist: within the EU» Export guidelines / checklist: outside the EU» News
Export guidelines outside the EU
The export of automotives outside the EU - in so-called third countries - is subject to special guidelines. So that you know whereon you should pay special attention to we summarised the most important information for you on this page!
Before the creation of the contract of sale
- ...we need a copy of your identification card (ID card) and if necessary the business registration.
- ... we create the net invoice.
- We keep the whole sales tax as bond until the exporting customs documents are available.
Before you pick up the car, we create the contract of sale.
On the cars´ pickup
- We create the customs documents (if necessary in advance)(ATLAS).
- Give us the first exporting border.
- You can pick up the car.
For the case that the pickup occurs by an employee of your company or a shipping company, the driver needs a certificate of authority.
- On demand we organise short time license plates (at the most 5 days; price: 100 euro) or customs plates (at the most 30 days; price: 200 euro).
- COC-certificate (certificate of conformity, in German it is called "EWG-Übereinstimmungsbescheinigung") will be delivered with all the other documents.
- motor vehicle registration certificate part 1 & 2 will be delivered with all the other documents.
After the pickup or rather after the import in the third country
- The bond can be paid off as soon as the export confirmation is available electronically after the export.
- After that you can pick up the bond locally in our car dealership in cash or we will remit it to you.